df 140 will not accelerate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• df 140 will not accelerate

My df 140 will not accelerate. Runs fine in neutral but nothing when I want to power forward. Could it be a sensor?

Can you explain more fully what you mean when you say, "..nothing when I want to power forward?" Stays at idle speed? Lugs or sluggish...lacks power? Dies?.....what?
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

When I put it in gear no power - will not respond. Checked all battery fuel etc.

Comment

So if I understand you correctly, when you say it runs fine in neutral, you mean it will idle just fine, but will not accelerate when you move the throttle at the helm? If that's what you mean, have you checked the throttle cable to ensure that it is still connected properly? Or to see that it is actually operating the throttle linkage on the engine when you move the throttle at the helm? Could be a broken cable or linkage, cable or linkage out of adjustment, or cable or linkage that's come loose somehow.
        Mike
        μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

do you get engine codes?
          HUMAN-BUILT = HUMAN-FIXED

SWITCHBAIT

Comment

No fault codes, just will not go in gear, no power in any direction. Think it might be electronic or in safe mode.

Comment

Working...
            X