Exhaust relief port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust relief port

Hi-all, I have a 2006 115 4stroke, it has an exhaust relief port, it seems like there may have been a cap or something on it that I may have blown out with a fresh water flush. It is very audible now, if I put my finger over it, it is silent. I have looked through the manual and find nothing about it. Any help would be appreciated, I am in key largo fishin my ass off and am concerned

The piece that you are missing is small tube restricter idnetified as "exhaust pipe", part # 43112-99E00, cost less than $4.00.

Not un common to fall out, only held in by friction.

Comment

Thank you !!

Just wanted to thank JHyrdoman...I'm new to this site and was freaking out today bc my DF90 (2003) was not running very quietly. Add on top of that my buddy saw something shoot OUT into the water when I started the engine. Your post helped me to get the part I need....I HOPE !! (43112-99E00), the exhaust pipe. I know you said its held in by friction....so when I get the new one, does it just slide in there ?
      Thanks again SO MUCH.

Comment

Couple of hex head bolts held mine in on my 175
        Required removing the cowlings undoing the bolts - replacing the part and putting all back together. This one is not rocket science
        Art

Comment

Working...
        X