2006 115 wiring Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 115 wiring Update

I'm trying to figure the wiring of the 115. I now have the Main Red tag Wire to the Battery Positive. There are 2 other red wires 1 is abt 8Guage and the other is about 10Guage going to the harness under the floor with them both connected to the battery.

I have 3 Heavy negative wires, 1 goes to the buss bar and the other 2 go under the floor to the engine.

The problem is Phantom voltage draining the battery. When I turn the key on, the buzzer sounds and the oil pressure light on tach lights up then they both stop and the tach goes to 5000 and stays for a few seconds and then drops to zerro. The rev limit, temp, and check engine lamps don't light up. The engine will start and run fine and the PTT and trim tabs all work properly.

With the key off I still have all the switches Lights, bilge pump, live well, Etc. working.

Does anyone know if there is a solinoid from the ign switch on position that controlls the accessory panel and the positive side of the buss bar that I am missing?

The diagrams in the Seloc repair manual only show the light switch for dash lights.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Panama Tom

The outboard ignition switch doesn't control power to boat switch panel(lights, pumps, etc..) boat switches get power direct from battery.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X