2002 suzuki 4 stroke 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 suzuki 4 stroke 115

I am getting water in my oil. I already tore the unit down, checked for areas water could be coming from and did not find anything. No blown head gasket and no visible cracks. I then replaced all gaskets with new gaskets and put motor back together and test ran. I am still getting water in the oil. I am at a complete loss. I don't know where the water could be coming from. I did notice corrosion build up at the two bottom spark plug tubes and little water on the outside area of the plugs. Can someone please help me out with some info on what else to check.

May have to pull powerhead and look at oil pan and gaskets.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

water in oil

thanks for reply when i first had this problem i tore the engine completely down found 1 bolt corroded on power head next to exhaust corrosion in engine was light i had flushed engine after every use engine has about 200 hrs on it put engine back together with new gaskets test run ran good on way back rpm dropped 1000 rpm alarm went off idled back to launch water getting in oil again water around bottom 2 spark plugs no water in cylinders pistons had been firing no washing should i get head pressure tested

Comment

I got water in my oil from a corroded engine holder. I had to replace the engine holder. Do some research on this forum. When replacing the engine holder gasket, it's very important you use the correct one. Depending on the year, there is a slight difference, which can cause water to again get into the crank case.
        -Shawn

Comment

If everthing is ok then yes have head pressure tested.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Have you figured out the problem I have a df90 doing the same thing.

Comment

Have you checked oil cooler?

Jim

Comment

Working...
              X