outboard fuel connector question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outboard fuel connector question

I recently was given an older (early 80's I believe) 8hp spirit outboard motor, it supposedly runs great but it was missing a fuel hose. I have since been having great trouble locating the correct female end that attaches to the motor. I have ordered about 3 different one's each time thinking I had found the correct one, but they were all too big. I'm trying to get it right this time and was wondering if the model number 65750-98502 might be the correct one. I recently purchased one that was supposed to be the 65770-98505 that was too big. I'm pretty sure the male end diameter is 11mm and I was wondering if the inner diameter of the 98502 would match that. The 98505 that I had last seemed to have a 13mm inner diameter, even though on the site I purchased it from it said .432 (here is the specific part# NEW NOS Tempo Fuel Line Connector # 467LSF or 220110 Replaces Suzuki 65750-98505). EIther way I would greatly appreciate some help or insight as to which connector would be correct. Thanks for the help.

Best way is to go to a marine dealer that stocks fuel connectors for Suzuki and match one up.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

I have tried the 3 major boating stores around Seattle and none have a compatible fuel connector. I've tried online as well and have not found the correct one. I think on boats.net I found the one that must be it (65750-98502) but I would like to know the specifics of the part before I order it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

The dimensions are not listed in description and I don't have one the parts here to look at.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X