2002 dt 200 part missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 dt 200 part missing

I bought a boat with a dt 200 on it. the motor need some work when I bought it. I took it to my mechanic to fix it an he told me there is a part missing. I am gonna try to post the pics of the area the part is missing from. it has something to do with the high pressure fuel pump my mechanic thinks. I have a post out on this already but cant find it. so I am posting again. will appreciate any info. I cant attach pictures of area. so if anyone can help me plz post your email an I will send you the pics and maybe that will work. thanks
    Last edited by steve jones; 06-19-2013, 05:22 AM. Reason: cant attach pictures

I have a 2006 DF200. Don't know if it is anything like your. I have it uncovered right now as I am in the process of oil change, etc. You can email your pictures and that would help me locate what you are looking at. Then can try to find this on my motor and take a pic for you.
    Jackie

Comment

I sent pics to your private email. Let me know if you got them and if they helped.
      Jackie

Comment

pics

thank you for trying to help. I really appreciate it. will just hope someone else has this type of motor

Comment

I plan on going down to my boat tomorrow...will take some pictures of my 2003 dt225 and post..see if you can find your issue

Comment

The only part that's on one side and not the other is the pressure regulator for the water jacket..its listed under the cylinder figure...parts 14-18. looks like you can get all the parts for 25 bucks give or take..its down near the bottom, triangular shape..3 or 4 bolts hold it on
            Attached Files
            Last edited by seaox230c; 06-26-2013, 05:36 PM. Reason: added descriptions

Comment

thank you also. i looked at you pictures. the part is just a little farther forward. i ordered a manual from the website also. might be able to see the part there. thank yall for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X