Dt150 cuts out 3 cylinders at idle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dt150 cuts out 3 cylinders at idle

I have a 2002 Suzuki DT150 efi it cuts out 3 cylinders at idle #1,2,6 I CAN NOT FIND ANY INFORMATION ON WEARTHER IT SOULD BE DOING THIS OR NOT DOES ANY BODY OUT THERE KNOW.

It doesn't help to double-post the same question. You've been to three different techs who gave you three different answers. If your motor runs fine and hits on all the cylinders as soon as you accelerate out of idle, and the idle seems reasonable for a 2-stroke, I wouldn't worry about half the cylinders being cut off at idle. It probably is working correctly. People on this forum are DYIers, for the most part, and while it's frustrating to get different answers from different Suzuki "techs," you won't find more answers here by posting the same question twice.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

You did not answer the first time but you did the 2nd time so I would say it helped some. I believe you under estimate the DYIsers out there we can be informative and intelligence. Any way with this kind of attitude on the site you do not have to worry about me posting any more on this site. GOOD BYE.

Comment

Well, shucks, don't go away mad!
        Mike
        μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
        X