Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling problem with dt100

Hi all!

I'm writing from Sweden, so I am sorry for my bad English.

I have two problems or maybe one... When I was out running my boat yesterday it suddenly stopped when I had been driving for about 5 min at app 4500 rpm. It usually starts very easy with no effort but after this is seemed like I had no ignition. When I had been waiting for about 30 min it started with no problems again, but same procedure this time...after running 5-10 min it stopped again and started first after 30 min. When it started this time I detected a leakage of cooling water just under the engine house in the connection between the rig and the engine house. Although I have a strong water stream at the rear of the engine. Could this leakage lead to that the engine ignition is cut off buy the warning sensors/switches because of overheating or do you think that it is two separated problems? The engine doesn't seem to be over heated after it has stopped and I can't se any sign of this. I should of course change the bushing so I can solve the Cooling water leakage, but will this also solve the the problem with engine cut off after 5-10 min do you think?

Hope you could help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Johan

The year model is 97.

Comment

Working...
    X