Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shift issues 2003 df115

Hello,

I have a 2003 DF115 and am having some shifting issues. I have tried several times to adjust the cable but I only get a firm shift into forward OR reverse (otherwise it will just rattle and the clutch dog won't engage). I have brand new controls and cables. I have disconnected the cables and they are almost effortless to operate. The motor will shift fine if I work the lever on the motor by hand with the cable disconnected. There is no corrosion anywhere. I did notice that there seems to be some play in the mechanism on parts 1, 2, and 4 in this parts listing http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Su...%29/parts.html

I don't know if its supposed to have some slop in the assembly or if the bushings are just worn out. Worn bushings are my best guess as the fitting did not appear to have ever been greased by the original owner. Any professional input would be helpful.

Thanks
    Last edited by Boater42; 07-25-2013, 11:08 AM.

hi

I had the same issues....
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest pass4sure dumps and high quality VMWARE and California Institute of Technology. We provide updated exam sheets with 100% pass guarantee along with wikipedia .

Comment

Originally posted by alon355 View Post
      I had the same issues....

So what happened?

Comment

Working...
      X