Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Df250 rigging questions

Hi

I have a new to me 2005 Df250. I was looking for rigging info like starting amps for battery cable sizing and any wiring info I can find. An owners manual would be nice too. Not sure what's in it. Engine was purchased bare but I have controls and wiring harness and engine is running on a stand.

Couple more questions. What's missing for steering? I'll be using a sea star hydraulic unit with this.

And what's missing over for the water pump tell? There should be a small nozzle there?

Thanks
    Jason
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bigtalljv; 07-31-2013, 08:09 PM.

well after much searching I found a pdf of the 2006 rigging guide, all 500 pages of it. Has the battery cable specs, #2awg@4m for a df250.
    Last edited by Bigtalljv; 08-02-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

......and I read the instructions for the sea star steering. It has all the parts I need. Since I had only done a manual to hydraulic conversion once before I was confused with what I was looking at.

I still just need to figure out what is up with the water pump tell. Should the be a nozzle there?

Thanks,
      Jason

Comment

there is a small fitting that could be described as a "nozzle" for the tell tail, but that will work just as well, it is only an indicator that the water pump is working, I can't imagine the new part would be expensive to replace if you really wanted to make it as new again.

Comment

any idea what that fitting is? Part number? Schematic? Picture? I have been unable to find it on any schematic.

Thanks,
          Jason

Comment

Might be #7 in the schematic on this webpage 2005 DF250T Suzuki Marine Outboard ENGINE HOLDER Diagram and Parts
            Mike
            μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
            X