Battery setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery setup

What is the best way to set up battery system. I have twin 2011 DF 175s.I want to run a starting battery for each engine and a house battery bank. Can you connect the two isolator wires [optional harness] to the house or do I need to get add a battery relays. Thanks John

Just connect each engine to its starting battery and only need to connect one isolator lead to house battery but need to connect a jumper wire from house battery negative post to starting battery(same engine that isolator lead is connected to) negative post.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

I would upload a Suzuki setup guide for you for twin motors with dual or triple batteries, but the stinking website won't upload a file right now. If the website decides to behave itself, I'll get it uploaded for you later. It's a pdf file and shows how to hook it up.

And of course, I can't tell anybody in charge about the website problem, because AS ALWAYS, they don't take messages via the "contact" page because "a security token is missing"..........would that they gave a damn.......probably the same jokers that set up the Obamacare website.
      Last edited by Harper; 11-13-2013, 07:55 PM.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Since the website would not upload a 2MB pdf file (when it says it will upload up to 14.31MB) I copied the two relevant pages and attached them here. The attachment should show everything you need to hook up your batteries.
        Attached Files
        Mike
        μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Battery Setup

Harper Thank you for finding that diagram for me. John

Comment

Working...
          X