Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Df250 2007 model Owners Manual

Happy new year to all of you!

I would be more than obliged if somebody would advise where I could get the Owners Manual for the Suzuki DF250 2007 model.

I searched in Boats.net and Browns Point but only the service manual is available

Thanking you in advance
    If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed.

You can get the owners manual direct from Suzuki Suzuki Marine They are around $20 US plus whatever postage is required to send to you in Greece. The manual has around 54 pages.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Hi, savakntr,

I just posted a link to Suzuki Marine's website, but the post is being moderated by the powers that be. If their past performance is any indication, the post will NEVER be looked at and will be buried forever in the bowels of the Suzuki Outboard Forum website.

So in an attempt to get you the information, without being hijacked by the "moderators," my advice is to go to the Suzuki Marine website, suzukimarine dot com (you know the format for the web address) and you will find a link for manuals. They have the owners manuals for about $20 US plus shipping. Hopefully this will actually post.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Thank you Mike for your kind response

The problem is that they won't sell outside USA, in addition in their shown serial number prefix I couldn't find mine which is 22501Z

Comment

Well, I of course can't read Greek, but have you tried the suzuki-marine.gr website? I just went there, but it's all Greek to me (bad American joke).
          Mike
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Harper View Post
            Well, I of course can't read Greek, but have you tried the suzuki-marine.gr website? I just went there, but it's all Greek to me (bad American joke).
            I tried first but it will redirect you to the US site

Comment

It takes a while searching but there is a site called
              Www dot genuine Suzuki manuals dot com. All combined
              If you really want the best order the repair manual
              There is a pretty low cost Seloc manual that covers all outboards in what ever date range you are looking at. I picked up one of those but then ordered the repair manual for the DF150/175 motors - that is the one you want to spend your money on
              Posted this earlier:
              found site Genuine Suzuki Manuals

they have a manaul for df175 --middle digits -96J02-
              Service Manual (99500-96J02-01E) - $80.00 (497+Pages)

Art..
              Last edited by artdf175; 01-02-2014, 01:57 PM. Reason: Add information

Comment

Originally posted by savakntr View Post
                I tried first but it will redirect you to the US site
                Hmmm.... are you accessing it through globalsuzuki dot com? If not, try that (again, I'm not entering the actual link, since moderators on this site won't allow it); but here is the URL spelled out ... www dot globalsuzuki dot com forward slash marine forward slash index dot html. From there click on "global links" at the top of the page, and on the map click on "Europe."

I hope that works for you. Of course, it doesn't get you an owners manual necessarily, but hopefully gets you to a dealer.
                Last edited by Harper; 01-02-2014, 02:12 PM.
                Mike
                μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Thanks for your assistance

Comment

Did it work?
                    Mike
                    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Harper View Post
                      Did it work?
                      No really but since I managed to download the service and repair manual I am happy with it

Comment

Working...
                      X