X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low voltage appear on interface gauges

Hi.
    Can anyone give me some advise please I have a 2005 suzuki 250DF
    I had a analog fuel gauge set up everything was work properly then I decide to change to digital fuel gauge also I change the fuel sensor after starting the engine everything come on but after a few min the engine shuts Down and a message says low voltage I checked all wires all have clean contacts and battery fully charged.
    I also have the NEMA 2000 setup and I can't seem to get the garmin 740s reading the engine data.

Thanks for the advice in advance
    Philip

see thread at bottom of page: suzuki SMIS gauge problem

Moonlighter has posted some very good explanations on subject of the interface cables.. software versions that seem to be compatible etc
    He seems to be the resident expert.. send him a PM and I know he will respond
    it may have to do with going into the Garmin and finding the engine interface cable and turning on the different functions.. he can explain it much better.

one other comment. fuel sensor.. with the engine interface cable you should not need the separate fuel sensor.. I took mine out.. as the fuel readings through the interface cable read directly from the the ECM (ECU??)

and with voltage problems.. the best advice is check all the connections take them apart.. re check them all . and the the battery cables .. clean them up and reconnect.. with the corrosion problems I find that is the first place to check.. would also suggest checking all the fuses
    and one other area to check.. is the wiring connections between point
    A and point B.. I had a wiring problem at a in-line splice that went bad .. drove me crazy until one day it fell apart in my hands..
    Art

Comment

Working...
    X