Suzuki 2005 90 DF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki 2005 90 DF

What size is the fuel fitting on a 2005 Suzuki 90 DF, 3/8 or 8mm ?

On engine or on boat? Most boats now use 3/8 fuel hose.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

It is listed here as a 65750-87J10 socket fuel hose out- goes off the fuel hose to the motor and is superseded by 65750-87J11. The opening on barbed end looks to be 1/4 inch,is this enough to feed a 90 hp df. The reason I asked is the old hose fitting to the motor had a larger opening,though it was a home made setup and may not have been to factory specs.

Comment

1/4 inch will run a 90hp engine but can use larger without any problems.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

My main concern is this, I'm using a 65750-87J11 which is the Suzuki # for the fitting,while the outside diameter of the nipple is 9mm the actual size of the inlet hole is 4mm which looks very small. I'm sure Suzuki knows what size is needed but just wondering if they packaged the wrong part or if it is a manufacturing defect.

Comment

Problem solved,by looking at the suzuki parts break-down I determined that there are two types of hook ups,hose straight to the fitting on motor or a quick disconnect fitting. I'm new to outboards but you would have though one of the Suzuki dealers would have made the realization.

Comment

Working...
            X