need help df115 international parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help df115 international parts

i live in papua new guinea and a friend was using my boat and did not check the oils and fired my gears! metal shavings everywhere inside the gear case and loud horrendous banging when engine is on.

i would like to just buy a complete gear case unit, then fix up this one, if possible, for a spare. however this engine was bought in australia so i dont know if i can order parts from boats.net or not.

when i look at the serial for my 2007 df115 it is not listed on the parts list from another parts website. the range for serials shown is "11501F-780001 to 11501F-78XXXX" however my serial is "11501f-837???" not putting the last three because i dont think it matters.

anyhows can i order parts from this website or am i hosed?

We don't have any information on international motors, have no way of knowing if US model parts would be same as yours or not.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

It's no problem, Josh. The part number for the lower unit is 55100-90803-0EP (for the Shadow Black paint, which I think was the only color option in '07 anyway). This is the part number for DF115s of all serial numbers from at least 2001 to 2010. I think the serial number reference that you cite is for the entire parts list for the '07 motor. Some things change from year to year (as indicated by a parts number change), others don't. The gear case has remained unchanged.

Best price I can find in $US is $1060 here http://www.perfprotech.com/product/s...5100-90803-0EP
      Last edited by Harper; 03-19-2014, 09:26 AM.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
      X