1988 suzuki dt200 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 suzuki dt200 help

i bought a suzuki dt200 two days ago and was wondering if anyone knows how to find out the wires that go to tach and fuel pump because those are the only wires that are not quick disconnect with this motor... and also it didnt come with main battery cables so does anyone know where they would attach, a wiring diagram would be really helpful... cant wait to get this thing runnning..
    thanks again

can someone please help me out

thanks

Comment

boats net will have this i do not....................... oh and may the force be with you

Comment

The pos will go to Solenoid on the starboard side of the motor and the neg will go up by there but to a starter bolt so your grounding to block. As far as the rest, I am having similar problems myself with the DF250Z I just put on.

Comment

the beast is alive lol.. how long till the water should shoot out of the p hole? i didnt want to run it to long... and any info on rpm wire colors?

thanks

Comment

you should put it in the engine in a cut off plastic drum ..... a garden hose will most likely not supply enough water you can try holding the muffs on tight .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may the force be with you

Comment

ok thanks ill try that today... it pumped water great 2 months ago so im sure nothing could really be wrong

Comment

anyone got a copy of the wiring diagram for the 1988 dt200 hp outboard im looking to find the rpm wire

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X