Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki dt200 prop kit

Hi,
    Sometimes I can hear like shaft slip while I'm running with my DT200 is coming from the Probeller.. Is there a seal or Boch need to be replaced for the propeller?

Thanks,

Hi,
    I can read in the forum that the Michigan Wheel which fit into the propeller itself could cause this.. How can I determine the exact issue? Will it be available for DT200 1999?

Thanks,

Comment

It depends on the prop your running...if you have a factory Suzuki prop it has a press in hub..these can slip with age and time, it needs to be replaced at a prop shop...newer aftermarket props have a drop in square plastic style hubs but they usually don't slip unless you hit something then their bad all the time. Do you have a picture available..you can also make a mark with white paint on the shaft nut and a corresponding mark on the prop body..usually on the inside if the marks shift the prop is slipping

Comment

Hi,
        I can read in the forum that the Michigan Wheel which fit into the propeller itself could cause this.. How can I determine the exact issue? Will it be available for DT200 1999?

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
        X