Location of trim connector & sds port df250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of trim connector & sds port df250

Can anyone tell me where the trim connector that plugs to the suzuki interface cable for nmea 2000 is located?

Also, is the sds port at the top of the electronics box on the front of the engine?

2013/2014 df250

Hello.

Joe_lee.

I have suzuki outboard 2010 DF-225 and SDS connector is at the top above where the ECU is on the outside covered with a capuchon.

The SDS connector is small square with four terminals. The wire colors are: Black, gray / yellow and yellow. I remember.

regards

Jose Antonio

Comment

Thanks Jose.

Now, to find the elusive trim plug ...

Comment

Ok guys, I found a plug that fits perfectly into the female trim plug on the interface cable. It had a black wire and a white with yellow stripe wire. It was already plugged into a female harness inside the fuse box. I traced the male end that plugs into the interface cable and it goes down & out of the pan to the trim unit area.

Is this the correct plug? If so, do I just leave the female from the boat harness unplugged inside the box? I sure don't want to screw anything up on my new engine.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

The connector is removing the trim cover where will the ECU and this underneath. Connect the cable has two male and female. Is connected to the male and female trim sensor is connected to gauge trim.

It's okay to miss unplugged. The only thing is that it will not measure the trim gauge

Regards

Jose Antonio.

Comment

I uplugged the trim plug that had a black wire and a white with yellow stripe wire that was inside the electrical/fuse box.

I left the female side of the plug hanging empty inside the box and plugged the male side of the plug into the new female plug on the interface cable, it seems to be working correctly.

Thanks,
            Joe

Comment

Working...
            X