250 4strokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 4strokes

Looking at 1992 28 Wellcraft coastal with two 2005 250 could not find much info any help to determine reliably?

They would be newer than 1992 boat, but we haven't had any big issues with them.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

websites

Are there websites on recalls or problems by owners? These are 2005 250 4 cycles.
      Thank You

Comment

No recalls or update bulletins on them.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

I have a 2007 DF 250 & I love it. Bought it used with 302 hrs put 210 hrs on it in 14 months, couldn't be happier with it. Roy

Comment

I have an 04 with over 1700 hours and love it as well. I know my 04 had an ECM recall but I don't know if it extended into any other years.

Comment

my 2005 df250s also had a ecm recall, which was replaced early. These motors were extremely reliable for me.

Comment

Check out the post by GunReelFish about his 2005 140 DF engines. Not sure that it applies to you but at least look and see.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphinmarine View Post
                  Check out the post by GunReelFish about his 2005 140 DF engines. Not sure that it applies to you but at least look and see.
                  The engine holder corrosion issue is specific to the early (pre-2008 year) DF90-140 range that all shared the same engine block.

No such issues with the V6's or other hp engines.

Comment

Working...
                  X