DF115 trim sender arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF115 trim sender arm

For those of you that have experienced a broken trim sender arm on you DF115 and DF175 motors, I have found a permanent solution. That arm is made from cheap plastic that becomes brittle over time and breaks, rendering your trim sender and trim gauge useless. The only solution is to replace the entire assembly as the arm is not available as a separate part. The entire trim sender assembly is ~$200.00 and the arm will eventually break again as it ages. I found a guy in England through Ebay that makes a replicate arm from stainless steel for about $40.00 plus shipping so I ordered one, installed it and it works perfectly. It's an easy swap. If anybody is interested, I can post a picture and supply his email.

Yes please

Comment

Me. too!! Thanks..
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Trim sender arm

Here is the link from Ebay Great Britain. You will need to go through Ebay to contact him and have him re-list to see it.

SUZUKI 115 MARINE OUTBOARD TRIM SENDER ARM | eBay

Sorry I can't post a picture, but the arm looks identical to the original but in stainless steel.

Comment

Have been in touch with the Guy. He will still make the arms if there is a demand. They are £28.5 + p & p ( uk £2.5, U.S £ 10 approx). If there is some demand I will let him know and he will relist the arms on ebay .

Comment

Trim sender arm

I would like to get in touch with someone who can sell me trim sender arm to 2005 Suzuki DF115.

Comment

trim sender arm

Here's a link to ebay Great Britain where you can purchase the arm. I installed the arm on my DF 175 in the spring and it's been working perfectly.

SUZUKI DF MARINE OUTBOARD TRIM SENDER ARM | eBay

Comment

Working...
              X