oil warning light DF175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil warning light DF175

my 07 Df 175 has the oil warning light on the gauge lit up. I checked the switch and it was good but I replaced it in case there was a blockage in the ofice of the switch. I reset oil change . Still have the light on. Next I pulled the switch again and connected a gauge , oil pressure is 62 @ idle and 83 @ 2500 Rpms . These resdings are normal according to the manual. Light is still on.... ?????

Originally posted by jw1957 View Post
    my 07 Df 175 has the oil warning light on the gauge lit up. I checked the switch and it was good but I replaced it in case there was a blockage in the ofice of the switch. I reset oil change . Still have the light on. Next I pulled the switch again and connected a gauge , oil pressure is 62 @ idle and 83 @ 2500 Rpms . These resdings are normal according to the manual. Light is still on.... ?????
    might be a short in the wiring or the tach if that's where the light is at

Comment

Thanks ,
      I had a power problem to the ECU in 2013 which I traced to a bad connection in the harness. I hope I don't have to do that again. I'm pretty sure it has to be a short somewhere. I am going to start at the gauge (tach) with the warning lights. There is no alarms or codes just the solid red light.

Comment

Working...
      X