DF50 Lower unit part help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF50 Lower unit part help

I have a 2004 DF50, found the lower unit was full of water. When I took it apart I found there is a spacer plate between the drive shaft housing and lower unit that the water pump housing and seals are pressed into. Under the water pump cover it was completely corroded and leaking water into the gear case. When removing it, it completely broke in pieces.

I can't find a replacement for this part anywhere. And not that many rebuilt units for these around.

If I could get an idea or a name of the part it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Originally posted by chrisgol View Post
    I have a 2004 DF50, found the lower unit was full of water. When I took it apart I found there is a spacer plate between the drive shaft housing and lower unit that the water pump housing and seals are pressed into. Under the water pump cover it was completely corroded and leaking water into the gear case. When removing it, it completely broke in pieces.

I can't find a replacement for this part anywhere. And not that many rebuilt units for these around.

If I could get an idea or a name of the part it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    you can only get that part number on any parts website if you look at the exploded view that shows the water pump parts list, its part number 20
    2004 DF50 Suzuki Marine Outboard WATER PUMP Diagram and Parts

im selling a good used long shaft lower unit that fits your motor if you are interested, I also have a ss prop for it

Comment

Working...
    X