Suzuki DF40 HELP !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DF40 HELP !

i recently purchased a used df 40, after running it twice in one day, it now has issues, after 3000rpms it "hiccups" "jerks" back and fourth, i had a mechanic take a look at it, then his master mechanic, it only has 100 hours and according to what the master mechanic says is "the ECU is shot" with an ecu costing upwards to $1600 im looking for other opinions, its certainly an electrical issuse after i had cleaned/ replaced every filter and injector. ANY AND ALL INPUT APPRECIATED !

Originally posted by Jonfran09 View Post
    i recently purchased a used df 40, after running it twice in one day, it now has issues, after 3000rpms it "hiccups" "jerks" back and fourth, i had a mechanic take a look at it, then his master mechanic, it only has 100 hours and according to what the master mechanic says is "the ECU is shot" with an ecu costing upwards to $1600 im looking for other opinions, its certainly an electrical issuse after i had cleaned/ replaced every filter and injector. ANY AND ALL INPUT APPRECIATED !
    I have a used one for sale, what model number is yours? its printed on the ECM near the top

Comment

Working...
    X