Prop hub slipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop hub slipping

I have a Suzuki df25. I kept spinning out my hubs on a regular basis, in fact so often I carried two props for backup. I was shopping for a new prop one day and ran across props that have a hub you can replace right on the water in just a few minutes for under 30 bucks! Being "old school" I had my doubts about this product. I bought the prop and a spare hub assy and installed it on my boat. That was almost 2 years ago and its still going strong today!! The hub assy is still in my dry box just in case. I cannot recommend this prop strong enough. Do yourself a favor and get one on your motor ASAP. They offer many applications. The did not offer the exact one I need for my df25 Suzuki but I found one with a little more pitch than I needed and it works fine. The one I bought is stainless and its a tank, I hit lots of rocks and stumps and its holding up great. They do not list this prop for a 25, I think its listed in 30hp, its a little bigger than the stock on and I had to shave my trim tap a little but it works flawless on my motor. Here is a link to show the product. finhttp://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Michigan-Wheel-3-Blade-Propeller-Exchangeable-Hub-Hub-Kit-Required-/-Aluminum-15-25-dia-x-15-pitch-Right-Hand&i=27435&r=view&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=goog lebase&s_kwcid=googlepla&cvsfa=2587&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu =3237343335e.
    Last edited by cgctexas; 05-30-2014, 01:27 PM. Reason: more info
Working...
X