Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vapor seperator

search function wont work
    Symptoms and procedure to replace the vapor seperator filter on my DF115, does anyone have a link for this?

cheers in advance!

To use the search feature, click on search, then click on advanced search in the dropdown....always been that way
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Ok, done that and instead "a security token is missing" I get "no results" if I select Titles only and about 500 if I select all posts and the first 20 arent relevant

SSoooo, wondering if anyone is able to assist?

Comment

I don't know anything about your DF115, but I do know this......if you're going to do your own work, you really need to invest in a factory service manual. For doing your own maintenance, it is invaluable, and it will have your procedure to R&R the vapor separator.
        Mike
        μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Fisho64 View Post
          search function wont work
          Symptoms and procedure to replace the vapor seperator filter on my DF115, does anyone have a link for this?

cheers in advance!
          are you talking about the filter screen that goes under the fuel pump inside of the vapor separator or the high pressure fuel filter located on the outside at the top of the manifold?

also who told you it needed replacing and why?

Comment

Let me know

I have a 2003 df115 can't get above 2000 rpms and when I do I lose fuel pressure .so I don't know if it's the pump or a safe mode kicking in thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jjade268 View Post
              I have a 2003 df115 can't get above 2000 rpms and when I do I lose fuel pressure .so I don't know if it's the pump or a safe mode kicking in thanks
              I understand your interest but please don't add confusion to someone elses thread like this, we don't even know what the original posters issue he is having is or if he is just doing it for preventative maint.

Comment

my outboards have 500hrs on them and I am getting new props. They are not making the same rpm as as they were 200 hrs ago. Before doing anything else or repropping, I would like to ensure that the fuel system is in tip top condition. One of the symptoms of a partial restriction is reduced rpm.
                Consider it preventative though.

Comment

check your fuel lines aren't swollen and not letting enough fuel flow to keep up with demand

Comment

Working...
                  X