Flush out plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush out plug

I need to find the part number for the flush out plug on a 2014 DF300.
    It is the plug on the engine that you take out to put the hose in. There are 2 of them, one on the front of the engine,can't get to when engine is tilted up, the other is in the rear, which is not that easy to reach for. want to get extras cause I'm going to drop this in the drink eventually.
    Any help thanks

its just a standard hose fitting so you can get extras at walmart but if you are talking about the caps to seal them off when you aren't using it then it should be listed on the parts diagram with the engine side covers

Comment

thank you; it is a male hose plug I did not want to use any metal, that I can obtain at any home depot. The dealer has not received the cover parts lists yet for that engine. they are only on line, so he says. If it is not in place the engine will not run

Comment

a place like ace hardware should have nylon fitting for 3/4 pipe threads to hose bib, and the plug end you can make do for now with a pvc 3/4" male threaded plug cap.

its hard to believe they don't have extra fittings or at least a part number to order them but im in a situation like yours where I bought a first year Nissan motor to replace my DF40 and now I have to wait until next year for all the parts suppliers to catch up and have parts listings for my motor

Comment

Thanks I'll Give them a try this morning

Comment

No luck at ACE. Outside the box RV parts $1.68

Comment

glad you found it, I also hadn't thought of RVs

Comment

Working...
              X