Suzuki f250 shuts off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki f250 shuts off

I'm having a problem with my f250 motor it shuts down at will whenever it wants and will not start back up for approximately 30 to 60 minutes i've changed all the fuel lines including the intake tube to my tank and from the separator to the electronic filter I further changed the electronic filter the high-pressure fuel filter I was told there is no other filters except a screen on the bottom of the reservoir and a screen filter on the actual fuel pump run it with the gas cap open so not the issue I have noticed that the bull gets very hard and you cannot press it anymore and just builds up pressure and I found that by disconnecting the hose that goes to the motor the gas shoots back out with force relieving pressure and when you put it back and pump the ball again sometimes it will start now this will happen once and afterwords when you finally start up again it will run the rest of the day without doing it again and sometimes it does it 3 or 4 times in a trip the RPMs don't seem to matter it doesn't I'll hi rpm's and in the low rpm's does it with four people on board or just one

Sorry, I can't make heads or tails of a 250 word sentence with no punctuation. I got about half way through, then had to go get a couple aspirin.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Thanks for the input

Basically same answer I got from the dealers that I took the boat to sounds that you work for one of them

Comment

28 views to date, and no one alse felt like deciphering your post, either. Have you tried boating with FIVE people on board?
        Mike
        μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Harper View Post
          28 views to date, and no one alse felt like deciphering your post, either. Have you tried boating with FIVE people on board?
          Now that is just too funny right there....

Comment

if you just want a wild guess I would say it could be something stuck closed in the fuel system and the fuel pump is over pressurizing the fuel lines because it has no where to go.

look into your high pressure fuel bypass system for the injectors, maybe its stuck open pressurizing the entire fuel system instead of just the injector rails.

Comment

Working...
            X