installing water pressure 250SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing water pressure 250SS

just bought a 250SS. dealer can not get water pressure gauge to work on lmf400 or HDS 10. reads zero. also would like for the trim position to display. is there something to just plug in under the hood for this?
    Last edited by tcsyd1; 06-17-2014, 11:26 AM.

According to the info attached, the 250 Suzuki ECU does not transmit water pressure data to the network, which would explain why no data displays.

Your dealer should know this. I hope he hasn't charged you to try to set this up!

http://www.lowrance.com/Global/Lowra...Connection.pdf

As far as trim is concerned, yes, you will need to connect the trim plug in the engine bay to the 2 pin plug on the interface cable in order to get trim to display on the LMF and HdS. If you already have an analogue gauge you will have to disconnect it first and connect the interface cable instead. Cant have both at the same time.

Your dealer should know that too......

Regards

Grant
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 06-16-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Would that be the same link for a 2014 300hp? My Garmin GPS is not receiving data from the engine/DF300AP

Comment

[QUOTE=bassyac;13128]Would that be the same link for a 2014 300hp? My Garmin GPS is not receiving data from the engine/DF300AP[/

Yes.

Comment

Thank You; I need to have a chat with the dealer

Comment

thanks moonlighter. he installed an inline ep-90 for water pressure with water pressure kit. the HDS reads it in the network configuration but does not read a value. sorry you were missing some important info! by looking at the diagram on lowrance, the back bone does not look to be wired correctly by memory. I believe the last T has 2 things plug into it. one on the leg and one on the arm. I will start there.
            Last edited by tcsyd1; 06-17-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X