DT100 Carb Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT100 Carb Jets

I have a DT100 (1999) Just bought new lower carb 13202-87E00.
    I have checked and it seems to have DT90 pilot jet (#85) instead of (#77.5).
    Can anyone tell me the correct pilot and main jets and nozzles for the DT100?
    Thanks

just swap the jets out from your old carb

if you don't have one then the parts can be found here: http://www.brownspoint.com/store/pc/...100(89-00).pdf
    Last edited by keakar; 06-18-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Data not clear DT100 Carb jets

Browns point shows 3 pilot jets for 99 model, 3 main nozzles and 4 main jets.
      I want to get all new ones for both carbs. Anyone any idea on what set of jets/nozzles to get?

Comment

its not clear because it depends on where you are, higher elevations use different jets then lower ones do so there is no one right answer.

just call your local dealer and ask what jet sizes you need for your area, he should know off hand or at least have a service bulletin in the computer to tell him. when they install new carbs they must have the correct jets so if its common to need to swap jets then they will know exactly what you need.

otherwise maybe someone here will be taking their carbs apart to clean them and can tell you what they have

where are your old carbs at? what happened to them?

are you certain you got the correct carbs because a 90 should have smaller jets then a 100 not bigger, maybe you got carbs from a bigger motor by mistake
        Last edited by keakar; 06-18-2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X