Shift rod/clutch rod popped out. PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift rod/clutch rod popped out. PLEASE HELP

hey guys back again. Head ache after head ache and its my fault just looking for some pointers I know I have to disassemble the whole gear case but i'm wondering how i go about it, from what i read there is a tiny spring that needs to be reinstalled. i inadvertently did it while screwing around trying to get it to pump water. PLEASE HELP Its a suzuki dt55 thanks in advance

i seemed to get it back together and its going through the gears. but i did not find a spring or a ball bearing a very small plate fell out which i believe to be the clutch notch plate. why is it working if i didn't reinstall these pieces. can i hurt anything by them not being there?

Comment

Had the boat on the water! it went through the gears with out any problems ,it pumped water well and also ran well with the exception of one bogging episode it had and also after it warmed up it would die at idle. but after it got it through the bogging anything over idle speed it ran AWESOME. I'm going to check the fuel lines make sure im not sucking air anywhere and clean the carbs.

Comment

Working...
      X