Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service

I bought a new 250SS in march this year. I bent the prop shaft. took it back to my dealer. he called to order one. The shaft does not exist! They said they would have to make one at the factory. 6-9 weeks back-order. So I called CS and they told me it would ship in 2 days. I was already almost to my dealer when i made that call. When i got to the dealer, he said she told him 4-6 wks. I called her back immediately with my dealer on speaker phone. She denied telling him 4-6 weeks and insisted that it would ship on Monday. He asked where it would ship from. she said " from Suzuki", he asked where is that, she said " the warehouse", he asked where the warehouse was, she said " South", he asked where is "South", she said with a long pause " Atlanta". The dealer asked since he could not order a prop shaft if he could just put me a new lower unit on, she laughed at us and said " you wish"! We ended the conversation. That is not much for Customer Service!!

Yep, I destroyed my lower on a 2004 DF250 in 2005 and had to wait 7 weeks for a replacement... and I paid top dollar. If you get it in 6 weeks consider yourself lucky. There is a huge summer demand on parts as people are out tearing them up. Drive line parts seem to be the biggest seller.

Comment

all depends on who it is you get on the phone, some are nice and educated in how to treat customers and some act as though you owe them a favor just for taking the time to be talking to you.

Comment

Working...
      X