2006-Df25 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006-Df25 Problems

Owned this unit used as of last year, it ran fine the whole summer last year, however this year, I keep having the motor kick down to 1 cylinder when at full throttle, have read about possibly changing prop size but this cant be the issue as it ran fine last year, and the thing that's different now is that if I run motor at half throttle the temp sensor warning light will not activate, ive recently bought new tank and fuel lines, ran sea foam through it through the fuel tank, this didn't do anything either, have heard that it may be my rev limitor, however I have no clue what or where it is on my unit or what it would cost to replace, and as I said the motor will run fine all day at half throttle, any help is appreciated. And am currently running a 12 pitch prop. This is also a tiller model as well as manual start. Any help trying to figure out is appreciated as I am tired of bringing to the local shop, and being billed and not having problem solved. The last time it was in the shop it was ran and never lit up once ( Temp Light ) but figured theres gotta be a difference between running in a tank and the open water. And am sure this was all that was done. Have the motor pushing a Lund 16 ft. ( Big Lakes Model )
    Last edited by gov666; 08-14-2014, 01:00 PM. Reason: addition of info
Working...
X