Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 D140 trim relay?

Hi all, new here!

I saw the thread on trim/relay problem, and I am having the exact problem.

It will trim up, but not down.

I took apart the relay switch seen below, but on my outboard, I cannot reverse them, as the switch molding doesn't allow for this.... (to check if it will now trim down, and not up)

Just curious if this is definately the switch problem, there might be another problem? I spoke to my Suzuki dealer, he said, the company that makes these switches do not refund once you buy them.

Any thoughts?

Here are some pics.

Ok, it appears it is not that switch, I have heard if you change switch, up to down, then it will work in reverse, and I can diagnose the problem.

I am trying to figure out what needs to be switched. Here according to the manual, are what the PTT relay switches. Or am looking at the wrong thing? Both wires on top are RED. Thanks for the time looking.

Comment

does it go up and down with motor switch?
      HUMAN-BUILT = HUMAN-FIXED

SWITCHBAIT

Comment

Trim and Tilt

Does it go up and down from remote control. There is a relay in the next to the ECU it will have a thick gree & blue wire these go to PTT a red wire power. Ther will be two more wires. Put 12 volts to one at atime to engauge relay for up or down to see if pump woorks.

Comment

Working...
        X