Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the part# for the lower gear gaskets on a DF115?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the part# for the lower gear gaskets on a DF115?

I ordered what I thought was gaskets for my lower unit screws (09280-22019) but it turns out they are the wrong gaskets, Westmarine doesn't have gaskets for the outboard and I already emptied all the lower gear oil, I guess I have no choice but to put the screws back on with the old gaskets and add new ones later, thanks!

Browns Point Marine Service - Suzuki Outboard Parts and Accessories has everything you need. Top left it says catalog lookup. Click there then motor year. Everything will be there.
    2005 Carolina Skiff DLX 2007 Suzuki DF 115 4 Stroke

Comment

Thanks, Browns point is where I bought everything but I must of gave the wrong part number for the o ring, I didn't even notice the catalog, they do have great prices and fast service though

Comment

I actually looked at Browns point catalog and still can't find the o ring I need, I went back to Westmarine and asked if they could order one and they said no, they have o rings for every other brand of outboard but have no idea how I can get one for my Suzuki, I searched all over the net, googling for a result with no luck. its amazing how much trouble I am having for such a common product, your supposed to replace them eveytime you change your gear oil but getting one seems almost impossible, you would think it was a part for a model T or something. OK I vented

Comment

You're referring to item #14 here? 2007 DF115 Suzuki Marine Outboard GEAR CASE (DF90T,DF100T,DF115T) Diagram and Parts
          Mike

Comment

That's it! I suppose that will also fit a 2003

Comment

If you click on that link and then click on the part number, it will show you the other models that this part also fits.

Its a very common part to many motors and years. Literally fits hundreds of them!

Comment

I went to the parts catalog. Clicked on DF115 then 2003 as the year. Shows the o ring on figure 41. Fig. 41 - Gear Case - Suzuki DF 115 Parts Listing - 2001 to S/N 11502F-11XXXX
                2005 Carolina Skiff DLX 2007 Suzuki DF 115 4 Stroke

Comment

Originally posted by twin vee sam View Post
                  That's it! I suppose that will also fit a 2003
                  I could've sworn I read 2007 somewhere in you original post, but yeah, it's the same part number for the 2003....
                  Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X