Water coming out exhaust next to peehole on 2003 df115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water coming out exhaust next to peehole on 2003 df115

I've got a 2003 Suzuki df115 on a key west. I took it out for its first full run today and it ran great. I stopped for a bit then when I cranked it back up I noticed that water was spitting out of that exhaust pipe right next to where the engine "pees". Also bubbles seemed to be coming up from the prop or somewhere in that area. Before I had cranked it up I had raised the engine to look at the prop then lowered it back down and after I cranked it I noticed this. Is this something bad? I began to run it again down the bayou and the boat still ran great and when I slowed down and put it back in idle it was no longer spraying water out that exhaust and I didn't see any bubbles. Anyone familiar with this issue?

not sure what you are meaning by exhaust pipe It might help to post a picture of where you are talking about, exhaust should be exiting down the foot and out the prop.

Comment

That is all completely normal.

Comment

The red arrow points to where water was spurting out of. I know the white valve is the "pisser" but just wasn't sure about the valve to the left
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ok i see what you are referring to and that would be normal

Comment

Working...
            X