Propellers twin Suzuki DF300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propellers twin Suzuki DF300

I have 2 Suzuki DF300 (2007 mod) One right and one left rotation.Today I have 3 x 16 x 24,5 propeller. The propellers spin slightly in acceleration and when I tilt motors. I can not use full trottle, because the engines goes straight to the rev limiter 6300 , The fastest I can manage is 57 knots. (65MPH) RPM was about 6000 ++
    I have also tried it with 4 blade propeller, but that did not work. 4 x 15 ¼ x 24 I lost a lot of speed, and went easy to the rev limiter RPM 6300.
    I can aslo tell that I can get the same max speed with 9 grown up people on board, as I get with 2 people.
    I was hoping to find a proppeler that gives me at least 60 knots, and the possibillity to push the trottles to WOT without going straight to the rev limiter.
    I think the weight of the boat incl. Engines are about 3500 kg. The hull lenght are 30 feet. And the V = 27 degree. The boat type is Hightech 3000.
    I have seen boats like this going 65 knots with. 2 x 250 Mercury saltwater (2 stroke)
    What propellers do you recomend?
    IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

You would be best to talk to a prop expert like Ken from the Propgods.com

Not very likely that anyone here has same boat and motors.

Good luck!

Comment

Im in Oklahoma, and called Ken at propgods. he had lots of knowledge and spent alot of non needed time on the phone with me. He also has a whole bunch of props he will bring to the water to try, if you live close. I ended up buying from PowerTech.com. They stood behind their prop pitch till it was right. I went through 3 props before getting it right. Their customer service was A1!

Comment

Working...
      X