2005 DF 140 Part Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 DF 140 Part Question

I have looked for but can not find the part I need on the microfilm from different parts sites. I am looking for the part that holds the control (throttle and shift) cables just after the enter the engine from front. This part holds the cables so that you can adjust the cable length. The part is held in-place by two bolts to the engine and is black where the cables sit. In the attached picture you can see the two bolts holding it towards the right/center of the picture and the ties that I have to use to keep the cables in the holder.

I do not think it matters, but it is the Johnson version of the 2005 DF140

Can someone help me find the cable holder I need to fix the problem correctly?

Thanks
    Craig
    Attached Files

I think your after this part mate?

MODEL:02 !67300-90800

Good luck

Comment

Thanks It!

Aquamort, Thank you that is it. I had looked at that diagram before, but the diagram sure looks different that what is installed on the engine. Looking at it closely, that's it, thanks for your help!

Craig

Comment

Craig, Why not just make one the piece missing is just a flat bar with a hole through the middle for an 8mm bolt
        I'm pretty sure the Suzuki has different cable holders to the Johnson
        I'll take a photo of mine later today
        Brad

Comment

As promised
          Attached Files

Comment

MAV-92. Thank you. Looks like an easy fix to me. My son has the boat, so I forwarded your reply to him. Looks like an easy fix based on the picture you sent.

Thanks Again!
            Craig

Comment

Working...
            X