security token

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security token

Can anyone tell me what a "security token" is?

When I try to search I get the following message, also when I try to "inform the *****istrator" as is suggested in the message I get the same.
    __________________________________________________ _
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the *****istrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Nobody knows what the hell a security token is, and as you've undoubtably noticed you cannot even write the word a-d-m-i-n-i-s-t-r-a-t-o-r with out it being censored. There used to be a sticky explaining that in order to use the search feature you have to click on "advanced search" ....that's the ONLY way search will work. "They," whoever they are, have said that they are working n the problem. They've been working on it for at least five years. I figure they removed the sticky because they've been lying about trying to fix the problem all this time. There is NO a-d-m-i-n-i-s-t-r-a-t-o-r and there is no security token. We are on our own on this forum, and it's probably just as well.
    Last edited by Harper; 08-10-2015, 06:30 PM.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
    X