suzuki smis 4'' multi-function gauge and a DF30ATL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update...

Took the boat out for a spin to get some prop data (rpms vs mph) and the gauge worked great. Only got 5750rpms @ WOT so I'm going to need a prop with a bit less bite. The gauge showed RPM, fuel usage, trim %, and GPS data, however the page I set up for engine oil pressure showed no data (digital field was blinking). Did I miss some thing? Does the DF30A even provide this data? I would think so, as it has to monitor for low pressure alarm. Suggestions?

Matt

Comment

Engine oil pressure data is not provided over the network.

So you haven't done anything wrong.

Comment

Mmanual, I found this chart showing which parameters in the gauge menus are output by Suzuki engines. This is one of the PDF docs included at Lowrance.com/Suzuki. I thought I remembered seeing a chart showing different parameters available from each Suzuki engine model, but I can't find it (and may be confusing it with this one.)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 2014DF25ARS; 11-27-2015, 11:19 PM. Reason: Correct a typo

Comment

Originally posted by 2014DF25ARS View Post
          Mmanual, I found this chart showing which parameters in the gauge menus are output by Suzuki engines. This is one of the PDF docs included at Lowrance.com/Suzuki. I thought I remembered seeing a chart showing different parameters available from each Suzuki engine model, but I can't find it (and may be confusing it with this one.)
          Great info, thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
          X