LMF Gauges quit working at same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMF Gauges quit working at same time

Somehow my ignition got switched on overnight and now my lmf 400 and lmf 200 gauges simultaneously quit working. They power on but no data appears. I also checked on my lowrance and it recognizes the gauges but no info appears on it either. It is a 2008 250ss. I'm guessing since everything is powered on and recognized that the interface cable somehow went bad. Just seeing if anyone had experienced this before and what you think it might be. Thanks

Likely points to a problem with the interface cable. Not the gauges, they just read the info sent to them by the interface - ergo, no info coming from interface, no data on gauges or on the Lowrance, which is also looking for info from the interface.

But first, make sure your batteries are fully charged and check again!

Still have no data, turn engine key on. On your Lowrance, go into menu/network/device list. Is the Suzuki interface listed?

If it is:

1. you might be able to reset it or Reconfigure. Select the Suzuki device, reset and unconfigure/reconfigure options are there in the menu.

If that doesnt work,

2. you should try redloading the interface software, that has worked for others with similar issue. Do you know what version interface software you were running? I would suggest you try interface version 2.5.0 to start with - you can download a copy from the link on my sticky thread re Suzuki networks. Let me know if you need more info on how to upload the software, its easy to do via the Lowrance. This could revive the interface cable.

If the interface is not listed in the device list, still try reloading the software as per point 2, probably wont work but nothing to lose.

Keep us updated on how you go with these suggestions.
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 03-02-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X