Boats.net discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats.net discount

As a member of this forum, I was told that we can buy parts through boats.net and receive a discount. I was trying to place an order with them for a eng rebuild and they told me they never heard of a discount...... any thoughts

I am not aware of any special discount for becoming a member of the forum
    If you look at the parts page they make this statement:

Boats.net is one of the largest OEM Suzuki Outboard Parts retailer in the U.S. We offer discounts of 15% to 80% off retail on Suzuki Outboard Parts just as you've come to expect from us.

In my experience I have found dealers mark up prices sometime significantly
    There are several internet sites to purchase parts from so there is need to do some price shopping to make sure you are getting competitive prices
    Art

Comment

RR, here's a little piece of advice. You can try Partzilla: OEM Motorcycle Parts, ATV Parts, Marine Parts for some parts. This is also owned by the same outfit as boats.net (Outdoor Network, LLC), and sometimes, not always, the parts are cheaper than offered on boats.net.

Also find your part number and simply enter it in the search box on whatever search engine you use, and browse through the sites that come up and find your best price. Sometimes you'll find the best price on a part on one site, then it will be a better price for a different part on another site. I never rely on any given e-tailer to always have the best price. There are about five different sites that I go to for Suzuki parts.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
      X