Suzuki dt55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki dt55

Anybody here have a cylinder block or complete powerhead for sale, dt55 1998?

I have a complete one to sell. 1996.

Comment

How much you looking for? and what's the condition ?

Comment

Not sure what it is worth. It came on a boat that I bought. The prior owner dropped the lower unit to do the water pump without disconnecting the shift linkage and the linkage pulled out of the lower unit and he gave up on it and it has sat ever since. It turns over and the compression is good. I got looking at the lower unit and I think I can fix it. I pulled the gears out and there is a spring pin that got disconnected from the shift cam. I'm just waiting for a new seal kit to get here before I reassemble it.

Comment

ok thanks for the reply, im going to have a look at a dt65 thats been sat for a while, the guy only wants 200 for the complete outboard so see what happens, im selling loads of stuff on ebay to do with Suzuki, i bought a job lot of stuff,pistons, rings, breaking up a dt55 also so have carbs, complete gear box unit, prop but have not got round to list these yet, if you need anything ive me a shout!

Comment

Hi did you manage to fix your outboard, im still wanting to buy one?

Comment

Working...
            X