New member. Hello everyone ! Suzuki C10 gauges and programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member. Hello everyone ! Suzuki C10 gauges and programming

Good Morning. I have twin 200 hp 2018 outboards. Due to limited Suzuki dealers I decided to install all rigging by myself. Everything seems done but I can't get passed these alarms on the gauges. The port motor is not communicating. Do I need to hook diagnostic software or something is hooked up improperly. Please help me. I went through the wiring a number of times it's fairly easy. But I'm stumped. Thanks for the replies.
    Attached Files

Once the physical installation is done properly, the first step is to configure the network. This configuration process is critical so network knows how many engines it is dealing with, which engine is which (port and starboard) and how the boat is set up re fuel tanks.

Have you done that?

Here is a link to a Lowrance document that shows you, step by step, how to do it. Although this document shows how the process is done using a HDS, it is virtually identical using the C-10 display (which is also made by Navico/Lowrance and shares the same software design)

It is critical that this configuration process is completed properly or you will continue to experience the problems you are having.

https://ww2.lowrance.com/Global/Lowr...Connection.pdf

I am fairly sure that this configuration process is also set out in the Suzuki interface installation manual that they are supplied with, and possibly also in the C-10 user guide.
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 05-27-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

thanks moonlighter. I will try it and let you know how it goes

Comment

Working...
      X