Df70a reset iac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Df70a reset iac

Hello how can i provide reset function of iac on df70a?
    Duty cycle of iac is 58% if engine is off.
    i have problem with iac, replace its but still no working. Enginencanot keep rpm in neutral position. No faikures on suzuki diagnostic.

You need the manual and follow the directions
    you cannot reset the IAC with the engine off

Comment

I have only manual for df70 not for df70A.
      there are simply steps. Engine on, ctp on, open air screw to 1000 rpm cca. 10 sec, wait for iac duty 22,5 fixed position , and set rpm via screw to 700. Ctp off and check. This process not working. Maybe df70a has different steps.

what i know is:
      - if engine off: duty iac stay at 57,5 %
      - if engine on duty rise up but still stay at 65 %
      - if engine on , neutral , air pass screw opening iac duty fall down to zero,
      - if i disconnect iac connector - no failure in ecm, no light,
      - i have cable with suzuki onboars software
      - new iac was ordered from ebay https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F273535157081

Comment

my 175 has a little different procedure to set it at a fixed position
        hope the new valve will solve it for you

Comment

So therfore i need reset iac procedure

Comment

my 175 has a little different procedure to set it I have need to take the fuel hose guard off to get access to the throttle body and by-pass air screw
            engine needs to be warmed up
            with engine running in neutral close the throttle fully (this will cause a full close throttle signal to be input to the RCM)
            To set the IAC valve duty to a constant 10%, turn the ignition from ON to START five times in 10 seconds
            At this time a caution buzzer will sound to notify that IAC duty is in fixed mode.
            NOTE: the ignition key operation to set the IAV valve into fixed mode should be preformed with engine running in idle
            While IAC valve is fixed the caution buzzer will sound every 3 seconds
            The 10% fixed mode will continue for 5 minutes after which it will automatically cancel
            - during this fixed mode adjust engine idle speed to 650 +\- 50 rpm by turning by-pass air screw
            counterclockwise increases
            clockwisw decreases
            opening throttle body cancels fix mode as well as manually shifting F or R

Art

Comment

Working...
            X