09 df 15 wont start need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 df 15 wont start need advice!

First post. I own a 09 df15 ive only had it for about 3 months. When I try to start it with the electric start it just spins and sputters like it wants to start but will not start. I have checked the compression and have 150 equal pounds on both cylinders, I have spark and I took apart the carb and blew out the jets. I did get it to start but when it did the engine would not idle up, it would only run just above idle and very rough like it was only hitting on one cylinder. I had it looked at at a Suzuki Dealership and they diagnosed the problem as a bad coil, I ordered a brand new coil and the still having problems and now it won't start at all. I am at wits end with this engine, My question is has anyone had similar problems with their suzuki motor? I might add that the belt has not jumped a tooth on the timing. Does anyone know how to test the CDI box?
    Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I kind of summarized this post so it wouldn't be a book, thank you in advance for any help.

-Jason
Working...
X