Suzuki C10 gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki C10 gauges

I have a Worldcat with two Suzuki 350's. It has two C 10 gauges, I am thinking about adding a Garmin GMI 20. It appears the Garmin is easier to function.Any thoughts?

The Garmin will work. Suzuki Australia used them for many years as their main digital gauges (we did not get the C-10’s here).

Be aware though that the Garmin has its own internal fuel data memory, so when you reset fuel in the C-10, it wont reset it in the GMI, and vice-versa. PITA in my opinion.

To be honest I have seen them in operation on several of my friends boats, had a play with them, and I cant see anything “better” about them than the C-10’s. Menu is IMO quite cumbersome.

If your 350’s are newer than 2015 which I suspect they would be, Suzuki USA is about to replace the C-10’s and start using a Suzuki designed and manufactured digital gauge. It is totally different than the C-10 in the way it operates and how it is connected to the engines. This gauge has been in use everywhere else except the USA since 2015 and has proven to be reliable and very accurate. May be worth a look.

Here is some info done for the Australian market in 2016

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdghHrBpyWg

Comment

Working...
    X