1998 Suzuki DF 70 dying at speed or upper RPMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Suzuki DF 70 dying at speed or upper RPMS

I have an ongoing issue where my Df70 runs great, idles, starts and accelerates perfectly, but then after awhile (random amounts of time) it will just quit, engine shut down. No warning beeps or lights.

I can generally restart it, sometimes easily, sometimes it takes awhile.

I was hoping fuel issue, but now it seems electrical.

I changed from my built in tank to a smaller stand alone with new connector and fresh gas , never ethanol used.

I changed the map sensor, still did it. The tell tale is always cool to the touch.

last fall I chaned the timing belt and impeller.

Any one have an idea? I did buy a diagnostic cable but think I need a male to male adpater.

Any ideas would be helpful. IAC valve, faulty temp sensor?

I have an ongoing issue where my Df70 runs great, idles, starts and accelerates perfectly, but then after awhile (random amounts of time) it will just quit, engine shut down. No warning beeps or lights.

I can generally restart it, sometimes easily, sometimes it takes awhile.

I was hoping fuel issue, but now it seems electrical.

I changed from my built in tank to a smaller stand alone with new connector and fresh gas , never ethanol used.

I changed the map sensor, still did it. The tell tale is always cool to the touch.

last fall I chaned the timing belt and impeller.

Any one have an idea? I did buy a diagnostic cable but think I need a male to male adpater.

Any ideas would be helpful. IAC valve, faulty temp sensor?

Comment

Working...
    X