Multifunction LCD gauge (model C-10) problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multifunction LCD gauge (model C-10) problem

I currently have 30hrs on my 2015 DF225 and color display gauge model C10 that was installed new at a Suzuki dealer and used for approximately 4 weeks so far. The first 4 (40 gallon fill ups) went fine with adding fuel and setting the gauge to full and the GPH usage appeared to be normal. My problem is after adjusting the calibration by entering the actual gallons used I'm now getting a (Fuel K-Value) adjustment that throws off the calculated GPH by the hundred!
    Apparently there's nothing said in the manual about the Fuel K-Value or how to reset it to zero.
    I've tried restoring the gauge to factory defaults twice and it will not reset to zero. I also cleared and reset the trips. Everything else appears to work fine.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thx Dan
    Attached Files

You need to understand that the C10 is basicaally just a display. It mainly just displays information that it gets from the engine interface.

The fuel K value is therefore not stored in the C10, it is stored in the network.

So if you want to start over again and reset the k-value back to original factory settings, i think you will need to unconfigure and reconfigure the Suzuki device.

Im not familiar with the C10 menu because we dont get them here in Asutralia, but it will be similar to the SMIS and Simrad network fevices.

So ....

Turn the engine key on.

Go into the C10 menu. Find the device list, open it. You will see the Suzuki device listed there. Open, and you should find an option to "unconfigure" it. Do that. Then it should appear on the device list as unconfigured. Now, open again and this time select configure. Complete the configuration process as it appears in front of you. This should all be set out in the manual, by the way.

You should then see that the fuel k value is reset back to zero, or factory settings. Tk be sure, make a note of the k-value before you unconfigure and then again, after.

That should fix it.

then we need to figure out what went wrong with the calibration process so this doesnt happen again!

Comment

Thank you for your time!

Thank you!
      I will do this today and respond tonight.

Comment

Problem Resolved

Thank you Sir!
        The information you gave me about reconfiguring it solved the problem!

Comment

Working...
        X