Suzuki Multi function gauge fuel consumption not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Multi function gauge fuel consumption not showing

I have bought a used 2015 175 hp engine with a multi function gauge nr 34200-87L12-001. It is connected to a Suzuki Gps antenna, as well as motor and power. There are 2 connectors unused called 3p and 5p comm. I can get all info on the display except the fuel consumption. Doni need any other cables connected to get this, or is it sometging in the settings? Also wondering how to connect the engine info to my Garmin Gpsmap 721x. Do i have the Nmea cable from the engine already? Is all i need the Garmin starter kit? Totally new to this, so simple explainations are welcome

If you have a GPS antenna connected, it is connected via a NMEA2000 network. So to add the Garmin, just have to add another T to the network and a drop cable from the Garmin to the new T.

As far as fuel is concerned, FUEL USED and FUEL FLOW is available from the engine already, nothing to add.

See the link below - at the bottom of the first post I have attached a link to the installation manual of the gauge, a slightly earlier edition but should be much the same as yours. Have a read and see if you can find anything re fuel setup. Or, talk to your Suzuki dealer who should be able to help sort it out.

http://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/f...a2000-networks

Comment

Working...
    X