2019 df150’s to nema second plug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 df150’s to nema second plug?

New to the forum. Thanks for all the great info. I hope to return the favor someday.
    my question(s)
    1- when installing the Suzuki engine interface
    version 3.5.4 on 2019 DF 150 az where does the second plug go?
    I read and printed moonlighters sticky but I’m still stumped. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files

If it's the same as previous models, it goes to the trim sender. Not sure where the trim sender wire is in your motor, but it'll be a two conector terminal.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Trim Sender. Got it thanks Mike. Will it be a natural color plastic connector on the engine? Most I’ve located are black.

Comment

On previous models where is the trim sender located?

Comment

On my DF150 it's the natural color and on the left side of the engine block, You should be able to trace the wires coming up fron the trim sender and find the connector.
          Mike
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Ok. I'll start there. Thanks again Mike

Comment

Dont need to connect the 2 pin plug, because trim data is sent via the main 4 pin plug. So its not needed.

Comment

Thanks Grant. I wasn't sure about the newer motors. So the two-wire connectors are not even used at all? Is that true just with the AP models or all the newer motors?
                Mike
                μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Harper View Post
                  Thanks Grant. I wasn't sure about the newer motors. So the two-wire connectors are not even used at all? Is that true just with the AP models or all the newer motors?
                  Since about 2012 (when the first A series were released). Pretty sure about that. Not really sure why they still make the cables with the two plugs it just confuses things.

Comment

Thanks moonlighter!

Comment

Working...
                    X